Ive recently updated a macro:
v1 NPQ 5 min light acclimation 20 dark recovery JRP
This macro is used for protocol:
v1 - NPQ 5 minutes light 20 min dark recovery - 800
The protocol is currently used in the NPQ recovery B. rapa drought project.
In the past when i've changed macro's the new outputs are available right away; now I am getting no output in project data at all.
Not sure what's up?
we are looking into it. As soon as we have figured out what is preventing the data re-processing, we will let you know.
Any insight on this issue yet.
I’m running on Mac OS X 10.13.1 (high Sierra). Chrome is up to date.
I tried previously on a pc andoird and iPhone. results do not update on those either.
Thanks for giving us the information on the software you are using, but the issue is not related to your browser or OS. We let you know as soon as we have fixed the issues.
The previous issue with the NPQ recovery B. rapa drought has been resolved (thank you) and I can seem all data from that custom protocol/macro.
Now however I am having the issue of no macro output with this project: B.rapa drought and recovery ECS evaluation.
Let me know if you need more details or how I can help resolve this.
Where are you looking and not seeing your macro's outputs? If you are in the spreadsheet view online, in the upper left hand corner you will see a drop down menu for "protocols". If you have multiple protocols in a project it organizes them into different spreadsheets. Click on the protocol with the associated macro you are looking for and see if this has the info you seek!
Sean @ PhotosynQ
I think I misunderstood, and have another step for your fix. I went and looked at the other protocols you have for that project and did not see the data either. You will have to click on "Show Advanced Parameters" for those to show up in your data table and for analysis. I think this should clear things up now :D
Thanks so much Sean, got it.
The original problem of tis post has reoccured, we have waited over a week to see if something would be resolved over time.
For project NPQ 20 min dark 5 min light
The protocol (v1 - NPQ 5 minutes light 20 min dark recovery - 300 uE -- testing additions) and macro (v1 NPQ 5 min light acclimation 20 dark recovery JRP_V2) were build out of an old template (old macro was "1 NPQ 5 min light acclimation 20 dark recovery JRP"). Measurement data seems fine and see expected new macro output in app during development but the project is not providing macro output as desired but using the old "template macro".
FYI I've changed the macro setting at end of protocol.
the measurements for the project NPQ 20 min dark 5 min light are labeled for reprocessing, meaning, the macro changes have not been applied. The project lead, Yulia Yarkhunova, needs to open the project in the browser and confirm the reprocessing. After that, you should see the new macro output.
Please let me know if this solved the issue...
Only the project lead can start the reprocessing!
This solved the issue.
Good, glad to hear!