macro updating project output?

Technical Support and Questions

Hi Ive recently updated a macro: v1 NPQ 5 min light acclimation 20 dark recovery JRP This macro is used for protocol: v1 - NPQ 5 minutes light 20 min dark recovery - 800 The protocol is currently used in the NPQ recovery B. rapa drought project.

In the past when i've changed macro's the new outputs are available right away; now I am getting no output in project data at all. Not sure what's up?

Thanks Jon

Thumb sebastian kuhlgert square

Sebastian

Dec 2017

Hi Jonathan,

we are looking into it. As soon as we have figured out what is preventing the data re-processing, we will let you know.

Best

Sebastian

Hi Sebastian Any insight on this issue yet. I’m running on Mac OS X 10.13.1 (high Sierra). Chrome is up to date. I tried previously on a pc andoird and iPhone. results do not update on those either.

Thanks Jon

Thumb sebastian kuhlgert square

Sebastian

Jan 2018

Hey Jonathan,

Thanks for giving us the information on the software you are using, but the issue is not related to your browser or OS. We let you know as soon as we have fixed the issues.

Best

Sebastian

Hi Sebastian The previous issue with the NPQ recovery B. rapa drought has been resolved (thank you) and I can seem all data from that custom protocol/macro.

Now however I am having the issue of no macro output with this project: B.rapa drought and recovery ECS evaluation. Let me know if you need more details or how I can help resolve this. Best Jon

Default avatar

Sean

Feb 2018

Hey Jon,

Where are you looking and not seeing your macro's outputs? If you are in the spreadsheet view online, in the upper left hand corner you will see a drop down menu for "protocols". If you have multiple protocols in a project it organizes them into different spreadsheets. Click on the protocol with the associated macro you are looking for and see if this has the info you seek!

Best, Sean @ PhotosynQ

Default avatar

Sean

Feb 2018

File d2f9dc5f 73c0 4395 b87a e205307e59c0

Follow up.

I think I misunderstood, and have another step for your fix. I went and looked at the other protocols you have for that project and did not see the data either. You will have to click on "Show Advanced Parameters" for those to show up in your data table and for analysis. I think this should clear things up now :D

Thanks so much Sean, got it. Best Jon

The original problem of tis post has reoccured, we have waited over a week to see if something would be resolved over time.

For project NPQ 20 min dark 5 min light The protocol (v1 - NPQ 5 minutes light 20 min dark recovery - 300 uE -- testing additions) and macro (v1 NPQ 5 min light acclimation 20 dark recovery JRP_V2) were build out of an old template (old macro was "1 NPQ 5 min light acclimation 20 dark recovery JRP"). Measurement data seems fine and see expected new macro output in app during development but the project is not providing macro output as desired but using the old "template macro". FYI I've changed the macro setting at end of protocol.

Please advice

Thanks Jon

Thumb sebastian kuhlgert square

Sebastian

Aug 2018

Hi Jon,

the measurements for the project NPQ 20 min dark 5 min light are labeled for reprocessing, meaning, the macro changes have not been applied. The project lead, Yulia Yarkhunova, needs to open the project in the browser and confirm the reprocessing. After that, you should see the new macro output.

Please let me know if this solved the issue...

Only the project lead can start the reprocessing!

Default avatar

Jonathan R Pleban

13 days ago

This solved the issue. Thanks

Thumb sebastian kuhlgert square

Sebastian

13 days ago

Good, glad to hear!