characterisation/phenotyping quinoa varieties based on morphological characteristics; colour, branching, height,etc. since environment and the genes have the effect on the morphology of the plant. having experimented in Malawi want to document the morphology of the variety. And the varieties being planted in different sites, what to deduce the effect of these sites on yield and yield components
- The One v3.0 (Phi2, NPQt, using Multi-Phase Flash)
The One Protocol to rule them all! Phi2, NPQt combined.
Changes from previous The One protocol: - Removed the Phi1 measurement, which was producing a lot of invalid data (removed by Dan and Frank) - Implemented the multi-phase flash protocol created by Tom Avenson
- Chlorophyll content (SPAD) III
REQUIREMENTS: Firmware v0.41 or higher. Measures transmission at 940nm and 650nm in order to determine the 'greenness' of a leaf, an indicator of chlorophyll content and nitrogen content. The 940 is used to account for leaf thickness. Improvements over Chlorophyll content (SPAD): - performs 3 different spads at 3 intensities for thin and thick ...
- WHAT IS THE NUMBER OF REPLICATES (Multiple Choice)
- WHAT ARE THE VARIETIES USE (Multiple Choice)
- what is the stage of the plant (Multiple Choice)
- what is the leaf position (Multiple Choice)