Measure photosynthetic efficiency of 19 Michigan wheat varieties at four growth stages under conventional and high management treatments at two distinct locations.
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- Growth Stage (Multiple Choice)
- Location (Multiple Choice)
- Block (Multiple Choice)
- Management (Multiple Choice)
- Genotype (Multiple Choice)