Measure photosynthetic efficiency of 19 Michigan wheat varieties at four growth stages under conventional and high management treatments at two distinct locations.
- Leaf Photosynthesis - MultispeQ Beta ONLY
Measures photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF, and SPAD. In addition, measures PAR (photosynthetically active radiation), ambient temperature and relative humidity.
Works with the MultispeQ Beta device only
- Management (Multiple Choice)
- Genotype (Multiple Choice)
- Growth Stage (Multiple Choice)
- Location (Multiple Choice)
- Block (Multiple Choice)