Impact of Light Quality on Bean Plant Photosynthesis.
Researching the differentiation between the rate of photosynthesis between plants that are exposed to alternative wavelengths of fluorescent light
2 trays contain 14 potted bean plants. 1 tray is placed under normal white fluorescent light, while the other tray is placed under green-filtered light.
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- What colors of light are being tested? (Multiple Choice)
- What number of plants are being experimented on? (Short Answer)