Measuring how SPAD, LEF, and PhiII are affected based on relative externality of leaves on acer rubrum on MSU's north campus.
- Leaf Photosynthesis - MultispeQ Beta ONLY
Measures photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF, and SPAD. In addition, measures PAR (photosynthetically active radiation), ambient temperature and relative humidity.
Works with the MultispeQ Beta device only
- Which quadrant are you measuring (Multiple Choice)
- Which tree are you measuring? (Multiple Choice)
- What location on the tree are you measuring? (Multiple Choice)
- What time did you take your measurement? (Multiple Choice)
- What # Data point is this (per specific quadrant and ring) (Multiple Choice)