The purpose of this project is to evaluate different irrigation strategies for efficient corn production in the lower Coastal Plain of North Carolina. We are measuring corn growth and leaf parameters in two commercial hybrids at two population densities under full, deficit, and no irrigation.
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- Plot_Number? (Multiple Choice)
- Row_Number? (Multiple Choice)
- Plant_Number? (Multiple Choice)