We screened 85 different lines of common bean for moisture stress under full and deficit irrigation at the Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- The One v3.0 (Phi2, NPQt, using Multi-Phase Flash)
The One Protocol to rule them all! Phi2, NPQt combined.
Changes from previous The One protocol: - Removed the Phi1 measurement, which was producing a lot of invalid data (removed by Dan and Frank) - Implemented the multi-phase flash protocol created by Tom Avenson
- Chlorophyll content (SPAD) III
REQUIREMENTS: Firmware v0.41 or higher. Measures transmission at 940nm and 650nm in order to determine the 'greenness' of a leaf, an indicator of chlorophyll content and nitrogen content. The 940 is used to account for leaf thickness. Improvements over Chlorophyll content (SPAD): - performs 3 different spads at 3 intensities for thin and thick leaves - auto-chooses appropriate intensity - is calibrated to a Minolta SPAD device from factory.
Improvements over previous version -
- Compatible with firmware v0.41 or higher.
- moisture management (Multiple Choice)
- Rep (Multiple Choice)
- weeks after last watering in stressed (Short Answer)
- Tier (Multiple Choice)
- Row (Multiple Choice)
- leaf positon (Multiple Choice)