Edit a Protocol
You can change one of your protocols or extend an already existing one at any time.
Desktop (Google Chrome)
- Select Protocols from the left menu bar.
- Click on the protocol in the list and click on Edit in the sidebar.
- Make your changes to the protocol.
- Select Protocol from the top menu and click on Save.
- Update the description if needed.
- Close the dialog by selecting Save.
Tip: Often it is easier to start altering an already existing protocol. To save it change the name too and the only option available is Save as.
If you have issues saving the protocol, make sure you check these things first:
- [x] When a Protocol is finished, no warnings or errors are indicated.
- [x] Make sure you have a name, description and catgory.
- [x] Check that the name is not already taken.
Was this article helpful?