Create a new Protocol
If you want setup your own measurements, or make changes to existing ones.
Desktop (Google Chrome)
- Make sure you have the desktop app installed and you are signed in.
- Open your protocols by selecting Protocols from the left menu bar.
- Connect the device you want to use the protocol with.
- Click on the + New button to open the protocol editor.
- Start building your protocol...
Tip: Use Run to test your protocol at any time.
When you have issues running the protocol on your device, make sure you check the following things first:
- [x] Make sure, that there are no errors or warnings indicated.
- [x] Check if your device is connected and can run already existing protocols.
- [x] Confirm, that the latest update is installed on your device.
Was this article helpful?