You can set ranges for individual numeric Parameters, allowing you to exclude outliers or focus on specific ranges of values. Thresholds for multiple Parameters can be defined at the same time.
- On the right hand side, just select the thresholds tab.
- Select Add to add a new Threshold
- Choose the Parameter and set the range.
- Add more Thresholds if you like.
- Select Apply to reflect the thresholds in your views, except for the spreadsheet view.
Tip: Thresholds are applied only for the duration of a session, unlike flagged data. This allows you to exclude outliers, especially when you are not the project administrator or lead.
- Click on × to remove the corresponding threshold.
- Select Apply to reflect the changes in your views, except for the spreadsheet view.
Was this article helpful?