Adding Notes and Pictures
Whether you are in the field, or taking measurements from the PhotosynQ desktop app, after every measurement you can attach a note or picture that will be viewable online.
In the mobile app, you can add notes or pictures to measurements AFTER you have accepted the measurement but BEFORE the measurement has been submitted to the website. Important note: If the measurement has a green check next to it, it has been submitted to the website and cannot be modified.
To modify a measurement:
- Go to the Measurements screen on your Mobile App. Press and hold the measurement(s) you want to modify.
- To delete the measurement, select the Trash icon.
- To add a note, select the Note icon from the menu at the top of the screen, type the note into the textbox and select Save Note.
- To add a picture, select the Camera icon from the menu at the top of the screen, take the picture and select OK
Note: if you go back and add another note, it will overwrite your last note with the new note.
In the Desktop App, notes and pictures can only be added BEFORE you accept the measurement
- Select Add Notes from the menu at the top of the page
- Type in a note, use the computer's camera to take a picture, or upload an image from your computer.
- Once you have added all of your notes and images, select Add.
Was this article helpful?