submitted 5 months ago.
My name is Sean and I work here at PhotosynQ, I came across your project and wanted to offer a quick suggestion.
If you guys are really just measuring PAR between the devices, you could be running the protocol called "v1.0 Sensors Only" This will not fire off any of the LEDS, but rather just gets the PAR reading, along with some temperature and humidity parameters. It is near instant and this should help make your project a little quicker!
If you any questions or comments, we'd love to hear them
-Sean at PhotosynQ
Thanks for info.
We have ran our test at 7 locations; each location about 3 times and one device is very far off from others. PAR of above 3000???
I assume you can see the data of device ending 27, is off from other two.
I am testing a protocol now for leaf traits using a protocol that does not use ambient PAR as part of protocol to see if instrument 27 only has PAR issues or if it extends to other issues.
Any way to calibrate PAR sensor my self if that is the only problem.
Yes I definitely see that that one device jumped way way up at locations 5 and 6, and unless those location are on Mecuruy, I'd say they are too high, but I bet we can get to the bottom of this. I can look into that specific device and see how it performed at the factory and maybe get a clue why it is acting out now.
It would be very diffucult for you to re calibrate your own device for PAR, because put this into a box that flashes a sequence of lights, and there is only one box in the whole world right now! I look into the calibration info for your device and send that to you.
Thank you Sean
Just created 2nd project "Compare Leaf Traits across devices"
It uses a protocol and macro I built off of the v1.0 Leaf Photosynthesis protocol and macro.
It does Chl. fluorescence at 5 PARs, so ill see phi2 esc.
Any other protocols you could suggest I test to compare with?
I could just use v1.0 Leaf Photosynthesis and compare SPAD...
If it were up to me, I would use the v1.0 Leaf Photosynthesis or the v1.0 Sensors Only (but I am not talented with protocols and don't do custom ones). I did look up your calibration information inside the factory's calibration project and that device that is messing up, was no where to be found! You might have exposed a mistake here, and to rectify it, if you could email email@example.com and explain the situation that your device was not calibrated, I will also go tell one of the guys in charge so he will be aware of the situation. We could just give you another calibration for another device, but fear this will not be precise enough. Maybe we can swap devices and give you a real fully calibrated one. Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause, but better to find the error now I suppose!
If you could also first go into the desktop app, and connect to it. After this go into the console and type "print_memory+" (without the quotes). If you could email me whatever this spits out, we can begin to see where things went astray at the factory. While we don't see the information online, it's possible they saved to the device, but maybe not the website. So if you could do this, and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I will look through and confirm the calibration is off or non-existent.
Ive emailed support and copied the memory to your email